If your Marco Island business requires an Annual Grease Damage Prevention (GDP), you can submit your documents now! The annual GDP expired December 31st each year. You must submit your documents for the permit by November 1 this year.
Annual Grease Damage Prevention (GDP) Permit Requirements
Make sure you get clear photos your your grease trap/interceptor before and after pumping. Be sure to shoe the top, surrounding area, and the piping inside of each chamber. If you have an under-sink trap, make sure you submit your clear color photos showing location and pipe configuration, both inside and outside of the empty trap. Make sure to submit the seating chart and menu for your restaurant too!
They will also need to see the annual pump-out record log. Plus, be sure to submit your Proof of Disposal. After you meet these requirements, your permit will be issued.
To learn more about your annual GDP permit for Marco Island, check out this document.
No properties found
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million