People living on Tigertail Beach really do have access to the finer things in life. This beautiful area offers a genuinely immaculate beach as part of the 31-acre stretch of land, and it’s conveniently located with easy access to everything Marco Island has to offer. Tigertail Beach real estate includes upscale homes and beachfront condos. The most upscale homes can be found directly along the water’s edge very close to the beach itself.
Tigertail Beach Bird-Watching
Tigertail Beach has amazing bird-watching opportunities. Residents have the opportunity to live alongside bald eagles, roseate spoonbills, and osprey. Five boardwalks allow residents to fully appreciate the natural beauty of this area. The beach is listed in Great Florida Birding Trail Guide as one of the best locations for bird-watching in southwest Florida.
Explore The Tidal Lagoon Near Tigertail Beach Park
Living in Tigertail Beach is especially unique, because of the easy access to the gorgeous tidal lagoon that separated the beach from the state-managed Big Marco Pass Critical Wildlife Area. Here you can spot needle fish, Florida fighting conchs, and horseshoe crabs.
Tigertail Beach Park Is Marco Island’s Best Kept Secret
The beach itself is not widely known outside of the area. Local residents know about this slice of Heaven, but the beach was an offshore sandbar just a decade ago, before Hurricane Wilma made it into a glorious, immaculate beach. Who wouldn’t want to live in this Florida wonderland?
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
If you’re thinking about buying a home on Marco Island, we’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
Call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll start searching right away. In the meantime, please explore our:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million