Around 1,000 people a day move to Florida. It’s been one of the four fastest growing states in the Union. Did you know that about seven out of every ten Floridians weren’t born here though?
So, where do all of the people relocating to Florida come from? Well, most people relocating to Florida come from the eastern and mid-eastern states in the United States. Most move to Florida from either Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Washington D.C., or Wisconsin.
Sure, you’ll find your snowbirds, or people who only live in Florida during the winter months and retreat back north when it gets warm. Most people who head to Florida come to stay as permanent year-round Floridians.
The two main reasons people move to Florida are for the recreation opportunities like boating, fishing, golfing, and swimming, but others come just to enjoy the warm weather.
No properties found
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million