At the next General Election which is on November 6, 2018, voters will be deciding on three out of the seven Marco Island City Council seats. Seat two, four and six will all be up for election this November.
To learn more you can check out the 2018 City Council Candidate Handbook by here.
The term of office for each of these seats if four years. No council person can serve more than two full consecutive terms. Plus, no council member can serve more than eight years in office in their lifetime.
Here are the available seats voters will decide on in November:
Marco Island City Council Seat 2
Currently held by Joe Batte
Marco Island City Council Seat 4
Currently held by Bob Brown
Marco Island City Council Seat 6
Currently held by Victor Rios
Find Your Polling Place
Polling places sometimes change from election to election. So, before each election, you should check with the Supervisor of Elections to see where you’ll vote. To find out where you’ll vote in the upcoming General Election, locating your precinct at the Supervisor of Elections website here.
No properties found
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million