If you’ve just moved to Marco Island and looking for the closest place open to the public for billiards tournaments nearby, check out Champion Billiards in Naples. It’s not a fancy place, by any means, but it’s fun.
It’s about a 24-minute drive via US-41 S and Collier Blvd from Marco Island to Champion Billiards. It’s also a family owned and operated establishment that’s perfect for meeting up with co-workers, old friends or a fun date night out.
Champion Billiards in Naples has been open for about a decade and is the only place in Naples with nine-foot pool tables. It features a full service bar and tasty food.
Champion Billiards Inc
2624 Tamiami Trail E,
Naples, FL 34112
Food Served At Champion Billiards
The food isn’t anything too fancy, but it’s tasty. You can enjoy Cuban food, Mexican food, and burgers.
Cape Coral Pool Halls
If Champion Billiards isn’t your scene, keeping heading north. Cape Coral has several places that are open to the public for billiards tournaments or an evening of playing pool:
- 8 Ball Lounge
- Rack’em Spirits & Times
- Miscue Lounge
- Diamond Billiards
- B A Hustlers
No properties found
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million