If you’re looking for ways to stretch your dollar, and most of us are, consider these tips and tricks to help save money in and around your Marco Island home.
Simple Shower Clean
Instead of purchasing an expensive cleaner for your shower, full-strength vinegar will work just fine. Using a spray bottle, spray the vinegar onto your shower walls and glass. You really don’t even have to wipe it off, but you can rinse it off after about an hour if you want. Enjoy your shower’s clean sheen.
Prepare for a Move
If you’re planning to sell your home, and you don’t intend to take much of your furniture with you, it’s a good idea to begin selling some of your old or heavy pieces ahead of the move. Not only will this help save money on your moving expenses, but it can help your home appear more open and airy to potential buyers. You may be able to invest the profit from your furniture sale, and savings on your moving expenses, into furniture for your new home.
Start a Grocery Garden
What better way to help reduce your grocery bill than to grow some of your own? Instead of purchasing herbs, try your hand a starting yourn own herb garden. If it works out well, graduate to planting your own fruits and vegetables. These small changes can result in big savings for you and your family.
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
Call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll start searching right away. In the meantime, please explore our:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million