Marco Island has established a potential moratorium on some parking regulations, and if it passes at a vote tomorrow parking might get easier. For starters, they won’t pass parking tickets for certain things they normally would. You know how you’re not allowed to block a sidewalk or park in a grassy area in a neighborhood? They’re suggesting more leniency for overnight parking until January 7th. No $95 dollar ticket? No driving around and around? This is good news! Still, this is just a temporary fix. It would apply between the hours of 10 at night and 6 in the morning. There is a real issue that people can’t find a place to park overnight, because of the city’s growth.
Still, as we mentioned, this would be just a temporary fix. They will vote Tuesday the 13th. Marco Island City Council is working on permanent solutions, and we will be sure to keep you updated!
No properties found
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million