Nestled next to Smokehouse Bay, The Esplanade is a mixed-use development that’s complete with shops, restaurants, residences, and a scenic marina. It has the architecture and elegance of old-world Italy with all of the modern conveniences and luxuries you’ll love.
With upscale shops situated inside of 50,000 square feet of retail space, The Esplanade has a distinctly fashionable feel that makes it more than just another pretty space. Within an 1,100-foot stretch along Smokehouse Bay, you can peruse specialty shops for women, men, and children, or appreciate an afternoon of art at Sunshine Studios of Marco Island, or at The Artist’s Gallery Marco Island.
Treat yourself to Rick’s Island Salon and Day Spa, a full-service salon and spa where you can enjoy a relaxing pedicure, facial, and hot stone massage.
Sit down for a tasty meal of lobster tail, aged prime rib, or filet mignon at CJ’s on the Bay, or grab some sushi from Mango’s Dockside Bistro, a restaurant featured on HGTV’s Island Life. If those options don’t suit your fancy, you might be in the mood for some Gulf red snapper from Chop239. Cold Stone Creamery and 5th Avenue Coffee Company can round-out your delectable delights.
Designed in Italian-style architecture that’s enhanced with abundant tropical landscaping, The Esplanade includes 72 multi-family waterfront residences that overlook a scenic 77-boat-slip marina.
In the evenings, visitors and residents can stroll along the promenade and watch as a setting sun colors everything in butterscotch gold as it disappears into the horizon.
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
Call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll start searching right away. In the meantime, please explore our:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million