The City of Marco Island has elevation certificates available to the public. Elevation certificates can be used to determine possible insurance rates. Lenders also sometimes require elevation certificates. If you purchase a home in a high-risk flood area, your insurance company will want an elevation certificate. Knowing your elevation is important in many areas. You can compare your elevation with the estimated height that floodwaters could reach in the event of a major flood.
The elevation certificate found on the City of Marco Island’s database represent the actual hard copies that are maintained by the Building Services Division. They were electronically scanned for your viewing, so they might not be enough for actual official use, but they can still help you get quotes on insurance before purchasing a home.
To search for elevation certificates, check the Marco Island website here.
No properties found
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million