The City of Marco Island’s features a redesign of their municipal website. It’s still in the works and the city wants your feedback. They posted a survey to the site asking several questions of the public. They have spots for comments as well. The survey only takes a couple minutes to complete.
They want to know how often you visit the site and what you use it for. They want to know what type of device you use to access the site so that they can make sure the layout works for everyone’s devices. They want to know how well you like the new features and design too. They want to know if you find it easy to use and also your internet skill level.
They also want to know what features on the website you visit. For example, do you get on to watch the council meetings on Marco TV? Do you primarily use it for building permits and city news. They also want to know if you prefer they use social media to keep you abreast on city news.
They ask about your residency status too, but you don’t have to be a resident to complete it. So, if you’re only planning on moving to Marco Island, your opinion still matters. So, here’s your chance to make your life a little easier when communicating with the city. Fill out the survey today.
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million