It’s an exciting time on Marco Island—Gov. Rick Scott just reviewed the state’s budget and approved three new projects that will bring $1.3 million worth of investments to our beautiful community.
What Projects Are Coming to Marco Island?
The three projects that the state is investing in for Marco Island include:
- The Marco Shores alternative water solution ($750,000)
- The Marco Island storm water master drainage improvements ($299,140)
- Renovations to the fire-rescue headquarters ($250,000)
We already have a great location, spectacular real estate and plenty of amenities for residents, so these new projects are going to make Marco Island an even better place to live.
Marco Island Amenities
As the largest of Florida’s Ten Thousand Islands, Marco Island is packed with great amenities and things to do. We have beautiful community parks and recreation areas, including:
- Frank E. Mackle Community Park
1361 Andalusia Terrace
- Veterans’ Community Park
901 Park Avenue
- Tigertail Beach Park
430 Hernando Drive
- City of Marco Island Racquet Center
1275 San Marco Road
- Caxambas Park Marina
909 Collier Court
- Marco Island South Beach
930 Swallow Avenue
- Goodland Boating Park
740 Palm Point Drive
- Otter Mount Preserve
1857 Addison Court
Are You Moving to Marco Island?
This beautiful paradise is a great place to live, and if you’re looking for Marco Island homes for sale, we’d be glad to help you find one that’s perfect for your needs.
Call us at 239.821.7926 or get in touch with us online. While you’re here, feel free to explore our:
- Cape Marco real estate listings
- Hideaway Beach real estate listings
- Estate area real estate listings
- Old Marco real estate listings
- River area real estate listings
- Southend real estate listings
- Tigertail Beach real estate listings
No properties found
Oops! We could not locate your form.