A water tour of Marco Island is the perfect way to enjoy this picturesque piece of paradise.
Dreamlander Tours is a family owned and operated business that prides itself in bringing patrons the best of the 10,000 Islands during two to three-hour boat tours. Their vessels can accommodate 12 people, but only six guests board to ensure comfort. Travelers may enjoy spotting dolphins and other marine life, as well as identifying various species of birds. During a stop at a barrier island, guests can shell and chat with fellow riders. Dreamlander also offers an Everglades air boat safari tour and a fishing tour. Riders can have mementos of their experience since photos and videos are made available.
Sunshine Tours & Charters
Sunshine Tours specializes in private charters and wedding cruises, and accommodates individuals, families, small and large groups, and special events. Aboard their 90-foot Marco Island Princess cruising yacht, passengers can enjoy sightseeing and partake of a Seabreeze Lunch Cruise. Sunshine also offers Sunset Hors d’oeuvre, Sunset Dinner, and Sunset Cocktail Cruises. Back country fishing, offshore fishing, island shelling, sightseeing—or combinations of all four—is also available.
Back Water Adventure
Back Water Adventure lets you skim the glassy waters of Marco and the 10,000 Islands. High-density foam pontoons make for a smooth and enjoyable two-and-a-half hour guided excursion. During the ride, you can witness dolphins at play, navigate mangrove waterways, and make a stop on a private barrier island to shell. It just might be an experience you won’t soon forget.
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
Call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll start searching right away. In the meantime, please explore our:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million