If you’re planning a gathering of people at your home in Marco Island, there’s an easy way to avoid any hassle related to noise complaints. Did you know that you can actually apply for a Residential Even Permit? This permit is not required, but many homeowners throwing parties find these permits avoid plenty of hassles. Let’s say you’re holding a graduation party of a 50th anniversary party in your back yard. Maybe you’ll be playing music or hosting a band. Perhaps your family gets loud when excited.
You can get a permit to request relief from the noise levels designated in the current Noise Ordinance for Marco Island. Part of the permit process includes informing any neighbors within a 300 ft radius of your property. You have to send the notification to your neighbors at least a week in advance and give the city a copy of the letters you gave your neighbors. Now, all this might seem like kind of a hassle, but many homeowners find it’s a huge relief. This way, you don’t have to worry about the embarrassment of police showing up and asking you to keep it down, or worse: Issuing you a ticket for a noise violation right in front of everyone!
Are You Buying a Home on Marco Island?
Considering buying a home on Marco Island? We’d love to help you find one that’s just right for your needs.
First, check out available Marco Island area properties using this helpful search tool. If it’s easier, you can just call us at 239-821-7926 or get in touch with us online to let us know what you’re looking for. We’re happy to contact you however you prefer. Then, we’ll start searching our databases right away using criteria you specify!
In the meantime, you can also easily explore Marco Island real estate by price:
- Marco Island homes for sale from $100k to $200k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $200k to $300k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $300k to $400k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $400k to $500k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $500k to $600k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $600k to $700k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $700k to $800k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $800k to $900k
- Marco Island homes for sale from $900k to $1 million
- Marco Island homes for sale over $1 million