About Marco Island
People from all over the world adore Marco Island for its spectacular weather, beautiful scenery and friendly communities. Whether you’re searching for Marco Island condos for sale or you want to browse all of Marco Island, Florida real estate, you’re in the right place – we can help you find your dream home in this pretty paradise. TripAdvisor voted Marco Island the #1 island in the U.S., and it’s #4 in the world. Its sandy, pristine beaches are a huge draw for residents and tourists, and people come here specifically to go shelling. With jetskiing, snorkeling and paddleboarding available to everyone, as well as kayaking and every other type of boating, you’ll fit right into one of Marco Island’s two categories of residents: boaters and “beachers.” There are two major hotels on the island: a JW Marriot and a Hilton. The Marco Beach Ocean Resort is also located here, which is a 5-star hotel that’s home to the unbelievable dining experience at Sale e Pepe.
Around Marco Island
Marco Island is split up into many different areas. Read on to learn more about the many places you can visit and live:
- Hideaway Beach. Located on the northern most tip of Marco Island, Hideaway Beach is a spectacular private community where residents enjoy more than 300 acres of beautiful property right on the Gulf.
- Cape Marco. Located on the south western tip of Marco Island, Cape Marco has six separate high-rise towers featuring gorgeous, well-appointed condominiums that range in size from 1,300 square feet to penthouses that measure over 13,000 square feet.
- Estate Area. You will find the estates area right in the center of Marco Island. Long known as one of the best fishing spots in the world, this charming enclave of Marco Island backs up to the Collier-Seminole State Park and lies moments from Ten Thousand Island and Gullivan Bay.
- Old Marco. At the North east corner of Marco Island is Old Marco. One of the first developed areas on Marco Island, Old Marco is a quaint old fishing village that features spectacular condominium complexes and water-direct homes.
- River Area. Located in the northeast, this beautiful area is generally serene and peaceful. Because this area is just a short distance to Naples by boat, it’s the perfect place to call home if you’re ready to set sail at a moment’s notice.
- Southend. Just as its named, the Southend is located on the south east tip of Marco Island. It is one of the most desirable spots on the island; it’s within walking distance to shopping and restaurants, and the homes here are beautiful.
- Tigertail Beach. Near the northern end of Marco Island, Tigertail Beach is a spectacular area where people love to live. In addition to its proximity to local amenities and things to do, including an immaculate beach, this part of the island comprises a 31-acre stretch of land packed photo 4with fabulous natural resources.
Marco Island, Florida Real Estate
Marco Island has a variety of spectacular homes. From cozy condos with unbelievable views of the Gulf of Mexico, Ten Thousand Islands and more to sprawling estate homes that you have to see to believe, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for here. Luxury waterfront homes and luxury waterfront condos are all around Marco Island; more than 80 percent of the island is actually on the water. We recently sold the highest-priced home in the estates area, which was listed at $7.5 million.
Shopping and Dining on Marco Island
From the Marco Island Farmer’s Market to the Esplanade Shoppes, where you’ll find 50,000 square feet of retail stores and waterfront dining, there are plenty of hotspots to shop here. Designer boutiques, quaint mom-and-pop stores and plenty of other retail options are all over the island. The Esplanade is the main gathering place in Marco, where the nightlife is amazing and people from all over the island get together to unwind. Yachts dock in the Esplanade, and listening to live outdoor music in and around the Star Bar is an incredibly popular pastime for locals. Dining is a true experience here. Whether you’re in the mood for all-American seafood dishes at CJ’s on the Bay or you want a taste of Mediterranean from Da Vinci, you’ll be able to satisfy your cravings on Marco Island.
Entertainment on Marco Island
Tennis, watersports and fishing are extremely popular pastimes for people who have purchased Marco Island real estate. There are several championship golf courses here and in nearby Naples, including:
Nearby Naples is also home to movie theaters, nightclubs and much more. Because it’s so close, many Marco Island residents travel north for city-style entertainment.
Parks and Recreation on Marco Island
The City of Marco Island Parks and Recreation Department manages all of the public parks and beaches on the island, and they host the Farmers’ Market as well. The Department offers classes and organized activities (including sports for kids and adults), and they maintain the island’s racquet center. Frank E. Mackle Community Park on Andalusia Terrace, which is where the large community center is located, has a playground, picnic tables and plenty of wide-open space that’s great for get-togethers. There’s even the Canine Cove dog park, where your four-legged family members can romp with friends and get some good, old-fashioned exercise.
Find the Perfect Home on Marco Island
If you haven’t had a chance to browse our Marco Island condos for sale or look through all of your Marco Island, Florida real estate options, please feel free to go through our listings. You can also call us at 239-821-7926 or contact us online so we can start a custom search just for you. We look forward to helping you find the perfect home on Marco Island.
1 Click Marco Island Home Searches
Search Marco Island by Price
- Marco Island Homes under 100k
- Marco Island Homes 100k – 200k
- Marco Island Homes 200k – 300k
- Marco Island Homes 300k – 400k
- Marco Island Homes 400k – 500k
- Marco Island Homes 500k – 600k
- Marco Island Homes 600k – 700k
- Marco Island Homes 700k – 800k
- Marco Island Homes 800k – 900k
- Marco Island Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Marco Island Homes over 1 Million
Hottest Marco Island Homes
Marco Island Featured Luxury Homes