About Cape Marco
Warm Gulf breezes and a picturesque natural landscape make Cape Marco one of the most sought-after real estate destinations in Florida. The community has six separate high-rise towers featuring gorgeous, well-appointed condominiums that range in size from 1,300 square feet to penthouses that measure over 13,000 square feet. Cape Marco is an upscale, beautiful community where the people are friendly and the amenities are unbeatable.
Cape Marco Condos for Sale
Some of the most beautiful beachfront condominiums in Florida are located in Cape Marco. Unbelievable views of Caxambas Pass and the Ten Thousand Islands on the Gulf of Mexico makes the homes in this community absolutely spectacular.
The average condominium price in Cape Marco is approximately $900,000. However, prices vary based on location, size and amenities of each home; that means it’s possible to find condominiums much lower and significantly higher than the average.
You’ll find a variety of condos for sale in Cape Marco, and there truly is something for everyone in this idyllic enclave.
Cape Marco Schools
Children who live in Cape Marco may attend the following public schools:
- Tommie Barfield Elementary
- Manatee Middle School
- Marco Island Academy
The two private schools serving Cape Marco are Island Montessori Academy and Winterberry Christian Academy.
Cape Marco Amenities
Cape Marco is just 15 minutes from the Marco Island Airport, 10 minutes from the golf course and 10 minutes from the Marco Island Yacht Club.
- Belize. The Belize is a luxurious, 148-unit high-rise with 24-hour security, tennis courts and a high-tech fitness center. Featuring a raised pool deck with a spa, a theater and guest suites, this beautiful building may be perfect for your needs.
- Cozumel. With 120 breathtaking condominiums over 24 floors, the Cozumel has a well-equipped fitness center, sauna and spa. Each unit has a beautiful balcony, and the entire building is under 24-hour security.
- Merida. The Merida comprises 90 condominiums spread out over 12 floors; it has a heated pool, its own fishing pier and a spectacular social room for residents and their guests. A community tennis center, fitness rooms and so much more make the Merida a fabulous place to live.
- Monterrey. With 136 spacious luxury condominiums and its own fishing dock, the Monterrey is all about excellence. Its tennis courts, fitness center and heated pool make this high-rise a spectacular place to call home.
- Tampico. Tampico’s 66 beachfront condominiums are roomy and feature open floor plans. A large outdoor pool and direct access to the beach combine to provide residents with sun-soaked fun day in and day out.
- Veracruz. Featuring 123 gorgeous luxury condos, the Veracruz spans 25 floors of absolute perfection. Two heated pools with hot tubs, a card room and tennis courts are some of the residents’ favorite amenities, but this high-rise also includes a fishing pier, a two-level parking garage and a private gym facility.
This exclusive, gated community has six towers, and each has its own theme and amenities.
Let Us Help You Find the Perfect Cape Marco Home
We’ll be happy to show you Cape Marco condominiums for sale that meet your unique needs. Just call us at 239-821-7926 or contact us online.
1 Click Cape Marco Home Searches
- All Cape Marco Homes
- Cape Marco Condos
- Cape Marco Luxury Condos
- Cape Marco Condos with a Pool
- Cape Marco Waterfront Condos
- Cape Marco Canal Condos
- Cape Marco Beach Condos
Cape Marco Condos by Building
Search Cape Marco by Price
- Cape Marco Homes under 100k
- Cape Marco Homes 100k – 200k
- Cape Marco Homes 200k – 300k
- Cape Marco Homes 300k – 400k
- Cape Marco Homes 400k – 500k
- Cape Marco Homes 500k – 600k
- Cape Marco Homes 600k – 700k
- Cape Marco Homes 700k – 800k
- Cape Marco Homes 800k – 900k
- Cape Marco Homes 900k – 1 Million
- Cape Marco Homes over 1 Million
Hottest Cape Marco Condos